Oh my stars, I have such a great many things to be thankful for. It would take me a tremendously long time to write them all down, so I am going to make a short and sweet list of the things that first come from my right right in this moment…
- for my sweet, quirky, lovable family for whom i am so much love with that i feel like my heart my burst at any given time.
- for the incredible, inspiring, dear, kind, generous, beautiful friends & community who i am surrounded and supported by
- for our choosing the wonderful city of Portland, OR 5 years ago to be our family’s home, and for the bounty of fun & variety of personality & expression it never ceases to provide.
- for my eyes which are so intrinsically connected to my heart and allow me to soak in the beauty of all of the pretty & sublime that i encounter
- for my work that allows me to express myself, interact with such lovely people – each of whom i fall in love with while i am photographing them, and for the business i have created that challenges me to learn & evolve constantly and at my own pace.
- for 5 year year old friends who run up to hug me and proceed to dance before my lens (see image above)
- for the wisdom & tolerance that comes with age and experience
- oh heck! for the endless stream of goodness, delight, amazing moments, and moment by moment lessons that are my life!!!!!!
oh, one more important thing…
i am ever so grateful for you, dear reader, for coming to visit my page and care about what i have to say and show!!!